More Fixes and Feedback
It’s now 88 players across all platforms on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout amongst a good bit more you can read below.
◦ PC Open Beta now live
◦ Maximum player count raised to up to 88 per match on Xbox One and PC
• Playlist Update:
◦ Changed Featured playlist to Close Quarters Frenzy (Duos only)
▪ Faster Collapse with SMGs, shotguns, handguns, and fists only
• Character Updates:
◦ Black Ops 4 Zombies cast unlocked in Character menu (Bruno, Diego, Scarlett, Stanton)
◦ Origins cast unlocked in Character menu (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen)
◦ General stability fixes
◦ Improved Killcam to only show relevant player names
• Game Tuning:
◦ Item Spawns
▪ Reduced the spawn frequency of Level 3 Armor, VAPR-XKG, and Koshka
▪ Increased SG12 semi-auto shotgun damage at medium range
▪ Decreased the maximum number of most types of Equipment a player can carry in an Inventory slot
Also the following general fixes specific to PC:
◦ General stability and UI fixes
◦ Killcam enabled
◦ Fixes for After Action Report stat tracking
• Aim Assist Tracking: Some players have experienced Aim Assist causing their reticles to slightly track enemies through hard surfaces. We’re aware of the issue and are investigating.
• Dying During Initial Wingsuit Deployment: Occasionally, some players have been eliminated immediately after deploying from the helicopter. We have to admit this one can be funny to watch… but not so much when it happens to you. We’re on the case.
• Invite Issues on Xbox One: We’ve seen reports of issues with trying to invite friends to a party on Xbox One. We’re actively tracking this issue. In the meantime, try joining on a friend through the Social menu instead.
• Crashes/Launch Issues on PC: Yesterday was the first day of the PC Beta, and as such, we’re tracking a handful of reasons for crashes and issues launching the game across various PC setups. For more details on our PC-specific updates to the Beta, follow u/TreyarchPC on Reddit and @TreyarchPC on Twitter.