Perks Are Good
With the release of the GameInformer digital edition, we have been given some more details on the Perks that will be available in the Blackout Battle Royale mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
The perks we have been given are all described as Consumable perks and will only last for a set duration,
- Paranoia: Gives an audio alert when you’re targeted by an enemy
- Skulker: Move faster while crouched and prone
- Stimulant: Increases max health by 100 points
- Outlander: Reduced damage from the circle. Increased speed while taking damage from the circle.
- Looter: Reveal nearby stashes and items
- Iron Lungs: Hold your breath longer while shooting sniper rifles or diving underwater
- Consumer: Reduces times it takes to use items, heal, or revive teammates by 20%.