Less Than 24Hrs Left
With the beta nearly over for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Treyarch has released what changes they have made,
- General Stability and Performance Improvements.
- Increased the delay at the start of a round before you can activate certain lethal Scorestreaks.
- Doubled the health of each Strike Team squad member. This should help the Strike Team survive and react in situations where they are taking fire from several enemies at once.
- Fixed a text string on the Care Package containing the Mantis.
- Fixed an exploitable location near the bath house which allowed players to look across the map.
After the beta has finished Treyarch has said they will release a more comprehensive breakdown of the beta and will address a few design changes they want to make. Remember if you hit the level cap of 40 when the game releases you will be rewarded with a permanent unlock token to use.