Get Ready For The Beta
A new blog post from Treyarch has listed the maps and game modes that will be available in the Private Beta starting on 3rd August on PlayStation 4. Chaos Team Deathmatch will allow 6v6 versus the normal 5v5 and also allow two of each specialists per team.
- Frequency: A covert listening station deep in the mountainous region of Hunan Province is being used to track strategic targets across the globe.
- Contraband: Surveillance of an international arms smuggling operation has uncovered this shipping hub on a remote, uncharted island off the coast of Colombia.
- Seaside: An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
- Payload: A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by hostile forces attempting to steal a nuclear warhead.
- Hacienda: A lavish vineyard estate situated on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a high-ranking crime syndicate boss.
- Gridlock: A Japanese metropolis whose city center has been jammed up by a bank heist gone wrong.
Playlist / Game Modes
- Our signature new game mode designed to bring out the best of tactical Specialist gameplay.
- Chaos Team Deathmatch
- A playlist that takes our ever-popular non-objective based game modes and adds a twist. The format here is 6 vs. 6, and allows two of each Specialist per team for chaotic fun. Includes Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed*.
- Capture Moshpit
- This playlist combines our fast-paced favorite objective modes, Domination and Hardpoint, for palm-sweating action.
- Search & Destroy*
- If you’re into slower-paced strategy, this one is for you. With new Specialist weapons and equipment, the tension is palpable.