New Content Added
Along with the launch of the Operation Liberty Strike in Call of Duty: WWII today also came a new hot fix. Here are the patch notes,FEATURE UPDATES
- NEW Liberty Strike Community Event is now live!
- NEW Weapons: ZK-383, De Lisle, AVS-36, and Push Dagger
- NEW Content: Weapon Camos, Weapon Charms, Helmets, etc.
- NEW Community Challenge: 260 Million Multiplayer Match Wins!
- NEW Ranked Play Season 5 is now live! Keep an eye out for top 100 rewards from Season 4.
- Fixed functionality issues experienced when restarting the game after backing out to a previous menu
- Fixed split screen issue where players would get stuck while viewing another player using a mounted LMG
- Fixed issue where players would crash when trying to load into MP after idling for 5 minutes
- Fixed issue where CWL Team Pack Weapon Camos were locked in LAN
- Fixed issue where players were receiving memory error messages when attempting to load into Gibraltar
- Fixed wall exploit in Valkyrie
- Fixed split screen issue where players would crash in between rounds of a War Mode match
- Implemented AFK timer for Infected
- Fixed Paintshop menu issues caused by the Combat Knife
- Fixed display issues with Paintjobs on the Fire Axe
- Fixed functionality loss issue experienced when players tab to the Contracts option in Quartermaster
- Various UI fixes and improvements (typos, text descriptions, error messages, notification icons, AAR
- Fixed issue where white background was appearing in Match selection menus
- Fixed issue where incorrect Uniform was showing up when players selected a Helmet
- Fixed issue where shotguns loaded with Incendiary Shells were disappearing when players were killed
- Adjusted angle at which Mortar Strikes and Artillery Barrage fire, so that these streaks’ paths behave as expected
- Fixed issue where switch Cavalry to another Division would cause players to have 2 Primary Weapons
- Various UI fixes and improvements (Camouflage menus, subtitles, supply drop icons, timers, AAR, typos, prompt messages, Jack in the Box cards)
- Fixed UI issue with chapter progress boxes in split screen
- Fixed issue in The Tortured Path with Geist Bomb steps in Sword of Barbarossa
- Fixed UI issue where Special Camos were unlocked and appearing twice in menus
- Fixed UI issue in The Tortured Path where incorrect wave number was displayed in AAR after players failed an objective wave
- Fixed issue where players’ progression on The Tortured Path was being interrupted by playlist updates