Mid Week War!
Sledgehammer Games has released there usual Call Of Duty: WWII weekly update and here are the details for this week,
- Weekly Weapon Contract is for the Type 38 and you have until Tuesday, May 29th 10am PT to complete the challenge.
- Midweek Mobilze starts Wednesday 23rd 10am PT and you get 2x Division XP in War Mode.
- There will be Daily Weapon Orders for LMGs, rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, and pistols
- This weekend starting on Friday 25th at 10am PT is Valkyrie Open Access Weekend and you will be able to enjoy the Valkyrie map even if you don’t own the DLC1 pack.
- Weekend Warfare is a triple-double this weekend starting on Friday 25th at 10am PT until Tuesday 29th 10am PT. You will get 2 AP, 2x Division XP and 2x Weapons XP in the Valkyrie Moshpit.
- To commemorate veterans on Memorial Day the Call of Duty Endowment ‘Fear Not’ Pack will come to WWII and all the proceeds from the sale of this pack will go towards helping veterans in the US and UK. It will be available to buy from Tuesday 29th May.
- Next Tuesday there will be a game update but there is no mention yet as to what this update will bring with it.
Source: SHG Blog