Check Out There Equipment & Abilities
Specialists are returning to Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 on October 12th. You will notice the return of some familiar faces but also the addition of some new ones as well. At the reveal event, there were eight specialists available within the game but this could change by launch.
Here though are the eight specialists that we know about right now each with there equipment and abilities,
Battery – ‘Demo Expert’
- Equipment: Cluster Grenade – A grenade that sticks to surfaces and releases several smaller grenades.
- Ability: War Machine – Grenade launcher that fires bouncing grenades which detonate after a short time or by hitting an enemy directly.
Crash – ‘Healer’
- Equipment: Assault Pack – Deploys ammo magazines that provide bonus score for taking down enemies. Available to everyone on the team.
- Ability: Tak-5 – Heals, boosts max health and removes wounds for the user and up to four targeted allies. Works through walls.
Ajax – ‘Breacher’
- Equipment: 9-bang – Tactical grenade that flashes and stuns. Can be cooked to detonate multiple times.
- Ability: Ballistic Shield – Durable transforming defensive shield with a built-in machine pistol.
Recon – ‘Intel Operator’
- Equipment: Sensor Dart – Sensor equipment that reveals enemies within its proximity on the minimap. Visible to everyone on the team.
- Ability: Vision Pulse – Pulse the surrounding area to reveal enemies for a period of time. Visible to everyone on the team.
Torque – ‘Defender’
- Equipment: Razor Wire – Place razor wire to damage and slow enemies that attempt to cross it.
- Ability: Barricade – Deploy reinforced cover protection while securing objectives. Built-in microwave field slows and damages enemies. Owner can deactivate cover at will.
Ruin – ‘Rusher’
- Equipment: Grapple Gun – Quickly move to elevations and other locations.
- Ability: Grav Slam – A short, aggressive leap that delivers a lethal blast in the radius around the point of impact.
Firebreak – ‘Area Denial’
- Equipment: Reactor Core – Emits a damaging radiation field that wounds enemies, reducing their maximum health for a period of time.
- Ability: Purifier – Flamethrower that shoots a steady gout of flame, scorching enemies in close range.
Seraph – ‘Tactician’
- Equipment: Tac-Deploy – Deployable beacon that allows your teammates to re-deploy to the surrounding area.
- Ability: Annihilator – Massive high caliber revolver that fires devastating rounds with increased bullet penetration.
The picture was snapped by NoahJ456