Get Ready For The War Machine
It has been officially announced by Activision and Sledgehammer Games that the second DLC for Call Of Duty: WWII is called The War Machine.
It will be out first on PlayStation 4 on April 10th and will include three multiplayer maps along with a new War mode operation and a new chapter for Nazi Zombies.
- Dunkirk – Players face off on the sands and beachfront boardwalk of the French seaside city of Dunkirk. This map features a large, open and dangerous beach area flanked by tight interiors through the buildings lining the beach-front. Sniping can be effective here, though aggressive running and gunning can also pay off, so keep sharp and watch your angles and surroundings to win the day.
- Egypt – For the first time in Call of Duty: WWII, we’re bringing players to the battlefields of Northern Africa and the Egyptian pyramids. Players fight in and around the ancient ruins at Giza with landmarks that you’re sure to recognize. The map features an interior temple in the center that heats up during intense Domination matches with more open exterior lanes to either side. There’s something for everyone, as all ranges and playstyles have a place to call home here.
- V2 – Welcome to V2 – a rocket development and test site located in rural Germany. V2 is a tight, ultra-fast-paced map that never lets up for a moment. The launch tower sits at the map center, providing a focal point and an opportunity to grab an elevated sightline on unsuspecting opponents. Short-to mid-range engagements are dominant here, with fast and furious gameplay throughout – don’t blink!
- Operation Husky: Join the Allies in the invasion of Sicily, one of the major blows against the Nazi war machine. Under the cover of darkness, gather and transmit intel on sensitive enemy ports and then take to the skies in a fighter plane to protect bomber squadrons on their way to destroy the targets.
- The Shadowed Throne: The Shadowed Throne brings our heroes into the heart of Nazi Germany to confront a desperate and murderous regime. Berlin is burning, and Doktor Straub’s monstrous army is hellbent on purging his city of the Allied invaders. Join Marie, Drostan, Olivia, and Jefferson on their descent into madness in a city warped with terror, blood, and war, as Nazi Zombies step out from the shadows of history.
The War Machine DLC will be available separately for $14.99 or if you have the Season Pass then you will have access to it included in your pass