Get Ready For More Weapons
Sledgehammer games have posted their weekly blog update to let us know what is happening with Call Of Duty: WWII. They have included what we will in the update coming tomorrow.
The update will bring new content with the start of Operation Shamrock And Awe tomorrow to celebrate St Patrick’s Day. We will see some changes and fixes as well and one of the big ones will be changes to how the Supply Drop system works. Below you can see what changes Sledgehammer Games have made to the supply drop system,
- Increased Number of Weapons & Premium Content per Update – They have added new ranged weapons, more cosmetic weapon variants, and themed uniforms with a commitment to double-down on these categories moving forward so you’ll be able to get more of the content you want.
- More Ways to Earn Weapons – They are offering a variety of paths to obtain the most-wanted weapons and weapon variants in-game as more will be made available via Orders and Contracts, in addition to existing Weapon Collections and Supply Drops.
- Lowered Duplicate Rates – They are reducing the frequency of duplicates you’ll receive within Supply Drops to deliver more new content in every drop.
- Rebalanced Category Reward Rates – This will ensure you are getting a wider variety of content categories within every drop, which will make the unboxing experience more satisfying (they heard you on what it feels like to get triple duplicate pistol grips).
- New Special Orders – They heard your feedback on certain weapons being available only via Common Supply Drops and how hard they are to get. They are moving these into Special Orders so that they are easier to access.
- New Categories of Items – You will have more ways to customize your solider and loadout with the introduction of weapon charms, camos, and reticles.
- Content Changes – They are removing gold foil calling cards, and won’t be adding new pistol grips to the loot pool.
- Armory Drops – They are adding a new Supply Drop type “Armory Drops” which will function a lot like Bribes but can be obtained for Armory Credits to provide yet another way to get the content you’re after.
Here is a sneak peek at some of the changes coming with Operation Shamrock And Awe,
Source: Sledgehammer Games