Lookout Another Patch Coming
A new Weekly Community Update blog has been started by Sledgehammer Games where they plan on keeping the Call Of Duty: WWII community up to date with what is happening with the game.
In their first blog, they posted what they are working on at the moment and that the next update patch will be out sometime next week.
- War Mode XP: Sledgehammer Games are aware of the feedback with War Mode XP not being the same as launch levels. They are working with Raven to see the numbers and will provide an update soon.
- Ranked Play: Sledgehammer Games is working to add 4 player party support to Ranked Play “soon.”
- Flak Gun Event: The amount of armory credit awarded varies based on participation and success of shooting down crates. Timing between events is elusive!
- Custom Community Playlist: We’ll come up with a good, long list of map-mode combinations based on existing offerings, and we’re going to let you chime in on your favorites. The narrowed down list of top picks will go into a customized Community Playlist created by you!
- Prestige Token “Last-Chance” Prompt: They are working to add a message that makes you confirm you want to use your Prestige tokens.
Source: Sledgehammer Games Blog