Get Ready For DLC 1 Resistance
Both Sledgehammer Games and Activision have announced that the first DLC for Call Of Duty: WWII will be released on PlayStation 4 on January 30th and will come at a later date to Xbox One and PC.
There will be three new multiplayer maps and one new war operation along with the next chapter of the Nazi Zombies experience, The Darkest Shore.
The three multiplayer maps will be called Occupation, Valkyrie, and Anthropoid along with Operation Intercept for War. The new Zombies chapter is called The Darkest Shore.
- Occupation: In this remake of the classic Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer map Resistance, players battle through the streets and shops of German-occupied Paris during WWII. Long side streets encourage mid-range combat, with nearby homes and storefronts lending defensive positions for ambush and recovery.
- Valkyrie: Located in the Masurian Woods, East Prussia, this map was inspired by The Wolf’s Lair, Hitler’s Eastern-front headquarters during Operation Barbarossa, the Nazi invasion of the Soviet Union. This is a medium-sized map with gameplay focused around a dangerous center lane covered by multiple overwatch positions and mounted machine guns.
- Anthropoid: Based in Prague, Czechoslovakia, this map is inspired by Operation Anthropoid, the famous assassination attempt on a high-ranking German officer during World War II. This map features a center lane divided by a river, with long-flanking paths that can be used by snipers for ranged attacks.
- Operation Intercept: Outside of St. Lo, France, our next War Mode experience leads us on an urban rescue mission to save Resistance fighters being transported by train. The first objective on the Allied side is freeing the fighters, followed by the destruction of key communication equipment, and ending with stopping a train.
- The Darkest Shore: The Darkest Shore follows our heroes into the next chapter of their dangerous journey. Only days after the horrific disaster of Mittelburg, the crew has received intel that suggests Doktor Straub is on an island just north of Germany. Blanketed in fog, this island is surrounded by Nazi air and sea power – and crawling with the Undead. Marie, Drostan, Olivia, and Jefferson will need to battle all this and more to uncover the mysteries hidden within the Darkest Shore.