PC Data Miners Strike Again
A user (rTwGNaywaoaLh) on Reddit has been going through the Call Of Duty: WWII PC beta files and says to have found lists containing map names and details, weapons and war mode details.Caution though must be taken though as even if these lists are in the PC beta files they are only a very early list and might not even make it to the final game its self.
Caution though must be taken though as even if these lists are in the PC beta files they are only a very early list and might not even make it to the final game its self. Below is all the details that have been found,
- Aachen (MAP_AACHEN)
Urban warfare in the Battle of Aachen. Long range gameplay down the dangerous streets mixed with up-close engagements through war-torn structures.
- U-Turn (MAP_BURN_SS)
- Pointe du Hoc (MAP_DDAY)
D-Day landing site with tight gameplay spaces. Bunkers and trenches create intense close-range battles.
- Flak Tower (MAP_FLAK_TOWER)
German Flak Tower overlooking the skies above Berlin. Frenetic, close-range battles from end to end.
- Ardennes Forest (MAP_FOREST)
Battle around a German encampment and vehicle convoy in the snow-covered Ardennes Forest during Battle of the Bulge. Fast-paced short to medium range engagements.
- Gibraltar (MAP_GIBRALTAR_02)
Cliff-side fortifications atop the Rock of Gibraltar. Intense stand-off battles in the center with vertical combat opportunities to the flanks.
- ? no final name yet ? (MAP_WOLFSLAIR)
Deep in the Prussian Masurian woods lies Hitler’s Eastern Front military headquarters.
- Sainte Marie du Mont (MAP_VILLAGE)
Furious battle across a war-torn French village. Features multiple high-intensity combat scenarios involving short and medium range gameplay.
- Carentan (MAP_CARENTAN)
The Battle of Carentan was an engagement in World War II between airborne forces of the United States Army and the German Wehrmacht during the Battle of Normandy. The battle took place between 10 and 15 June 1944, on the approaches to and within the city of Carentan, France.
- Gustav Cannon (MAP_CANNON_FARM)
- U.S.S. Texas (MAP_BATTLESHIP)
- London Docks (MAP_LONDON)
- Paris (MAP_PARIS)
- M1 Garand
- M1A1 Carbine
- Type 100
- Grease Gun
- Lee Enfield
- M1903 Springfield
- Walther Toggle Action
- Winchester 1897
- M30 Luftwaffe Drilling
- Winchester Model 21
- P-08 Luger
- Machine Pistol
- M1 Bazooka
- “Operation Aachen”
- Advance to the trainyard and capture the train.
- Halt the allied advance to the trainyard. Stop them from capturing the train.
- Gather explosive ordnance and wire it to the streetcar.
- Stop the allies from stealing explosive ordnance.
- Use the emplaced anti-tank guns to take out that King Tiger tank.
- Defend the King Tiger tank by capturing the emplaced anti-tank guns.
- Capture the train before it leaves the station.
- Stop the allies from capturing the train before it leaves the station.
- “Operation Griffin”
- Advance across the bridge to break the allied front line.
- Stop the enemy from advancing across the bridge to break the front line.
- Escort 2 of the 3 tanks into allied territory.
- Stop 2 of 3 tanks from pushing into allied territory.
- Push into the allied fuel dump and gather fuel for our tanks.
- Stop the enemy from stealing our fuel for their tanks.
- Secure the bridge before it is destroyed.
- Halt the enemy advance until we can destroy the bridge.
- “Operation Breakout” (already announced War mode map)
- Destroy the Axis flak cannons targeting Allied bombers.
- Defend the Axis flak cannons targeting Allied bombers.
- Disrupt Axis comms by capturing the forward observation post.
- Defend Axis comms by holding the forward observation post.
- Construct a vital river crossing for Allied armor to advance.
- Prevent Allied forces from constructing a bridge for Allied armor to advance.
- Destroy the Axis ammunition depot with emplaced explosives.
- Defend the ammunition depot from being destroyed by Allied forces.
- Escort armored support into position against Axis AA guns.
- Halt the Allied armored support from reaching AA guns.
- “Operation Neptune”
- Capture the two cliff-side bunkers.
- Escort the engineer to the 155mm Artillery Gun.
- Defend against the German Counter-offensive.