Michael Condrey Reveals Day One Update
Day one of the PC open beta for Call Of Duty: WWII has passed and Michael Condrey has posted on Reddit an update for changes they will be making to the beta and for issues they are aware of.
Issues they are aware of from the PC beta are as follows,
- Some players mentioned having trouble accessing the game. Whether this was due to bad connections or blank loading screens, we are working hard to address these issues and improve them as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience!
- We’ve seen several mid-match crashes during playing that we are actively working to fix.
- We’ve identified some minor rendering issues and are actively working to fix.
Fixes coming shortly to the PC beta include,
- Infinite level loads and time-outs when using shader pre-caching and letter-boxing.
- Crash fix on start-up for Windows 8.0
- Fixes to the behavior of the Resolution/Render Resolution/T2X Resolution advanced video options.
- Fixes to the T2X Resolution setting not getting preserved after exiting the game.
Weapon changes that have been made and are being monitored are,
- We reduced the damage per second and decreased falloff range across all SMGs.
- The STG44 Assault Rifle recoil was nerfed.
- Minor buff to the fire rate of the M1A1, 1911 and P-08.