Three New Weapons!
Infinity Ward has dropped a new patch 1.21 for Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare. The patch is on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and is close to 1.3Gb in size. With the new patch has come three new weapons, one new launcher called the Venom-X and two new melee weapons the Katana and Nunchucks for you to play with.
Here are the full notes from the patch update for you to read over,
General Fixes and What’s New
- Venom-X (Launcher)
- Katana (Melee)
- Nunchucks (Melee)
- Fix for the Ripper’s alternate mode state not saving after death
- Fix for the Resupply Warfighter Trait staying active for the first life if a player changed to a different Rig at the beginning of a match
- Fixed an issue where the Deatomzier strike icon would not load properly
- Adjusted the frequency at which the Cryptids are spawning
- Fix for the effects of the FnF Twist of Fate card following Mephistopheles around the map
- Fix for solo players being unable repurchase Up N’ Atoms while under the influence of Perkaholic from Ghost N Skulls
- Fix for songs not playing in the main menu correctly
- Users were unable to obtain the Talisman after defeating the Rat King if the player kills the Rat King in the rafters of the arena. This has been fixed