Here Is What They Know So Far
Michael Condrey has posted in Reddit a list of known problems they have come across in the Call Of Duty: WWII Private Beta. The beta is a great chance for them to find these little problems before the final game is released and it sure looks like they are getting some good data.
The updates are expected to roll in the private beta in the next 24 hours.
The issues noted are,
- We are aware that some strict Nat types and firewall combinations may experiences issues going into a match with a party.
- There is a collision issue with the paratrooper scorestreak on Gibraltar that can cause the troopers to fail to drop into the match due to a bad landing zone.
- When the Expeditionary Division is leveled up to rank 2, the player may be unable to equip a second grenade.
- When the Infantry Division is leveled up to rank 2, the player may be unable to equip a third primary attachment slot.
- The Activision code redemption site was offline briefly today due to site issues. All issues were resolved by early afternoon.
- A couple of our dedicated servers auto-installed an OS patch today. This caused a short period of higher than expected latency hits to in-progress matches on those servers. Most were minimal, however, some game play artifacts were noticed for a brief period.
- We’re investigating a rare bug where motion blur does not reset correctly.
- Occasionally, extended time to access the After-Action Report can result in the countdown clock being too short between matches.