Two New Weapons Added!
A new patch 1.19 has gone live for Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare and with it has come two new weapons. Plus various weapon tweaks and glitch fixes.
General Fixes and What’s New
• New weapons:
- Atlas (LMG)
If you own the season pass then the weapon is already unlocked but if you not you need to complete 20 matches where you got at least 10 kills using the Raijin-EMX to unlock this weapon.
- Raijin-EMX (SMG)
If you own the season pass then the weapon is already unlocked but if you not you need to complete 20 matches where you got at least 10 kills using burst fire weapons to unlock this weapon.
• New taunts, camos, emblems, calling cards
• Various map fixes
• Enabled Bugle audio gesture to be heard by teammates
• Weapons adjustments:
- G-Rail (base) and Vortex (common) – Extended damage ranges, making the base fire mode and charge shot more effective at long range G-Rail: Helix – Adjusted damage ranges to make the weapon more competitive at close range (if you are accurate)
- G-Rail: Fusillade – Fixed an issue with camos not appearing properly
- Stallion .44 – Slightly lowered akimbo rate of fire
- Stallion .44: Peacekeeper – Adjusted the aim assist range to help with long distance shooting
- Fix for the Desert camouflage challenge not tracking progress properly with the Stallion .44
- Proteus: Ice – The Glacial passive now has a slightly stronger effect
• Shaolin Shuffle – Fix for an extreme graphical error that would occur when fighting the Rat King
• Miscellaneous performance and bug fixes