Here Is Whats Coming In The Private Beta
Call Of Duty live streamed to reveal more details for the up coming Call Of Duty: WWII Beta starting on August 25 on PlayStation 4. Here is the full live stream for you to watch followed by a highlight recap for you to read.
First off we were treated to reveal trailer for the new Headquarters portion of the game and it looks amazing.
If the Headquarters you will be able to,
- Jump into the practice firing range to try out your weapons and even pit yourself against other players on the range to see who reigns supreme.
- Practice in its own area with the scorestreaks that will be available in the beta.
- Socialize with the other 48 players in the headquarters space.
- Go 1v1 with other players whilst everyone else can look on and cheer you on and view the live leaderboards.
On day one of the private beta there will be a level cap of 20 and in divisions which have a total of 5 levels will be capped at 4. This is probably because if you reach level 5 in divisions it unlocks the unique division weapon.
- Type 100
- Grease Gun
- M1 Garand
- Plus more to be avaliable.
- Pointe Du Hoc.
Confirmed Game Modes
We have also been treated to some gameplay courtesy of Charlie Intel which can be viewed below,
Hardpoint on Pointe du Hoc:
War (8 minutes) Operation Blackout:
TDM on Gibraltar:
NEW VIDEO: Here’s a full length TDM match on Gibraltar! 21-7, with Glide Bomb and Artillery Barrage in action: pic.twitter.com/Lsa22YoVen
— charlieINTEL.com (@charlieINTEL) 22 August 2017
At the end of the headquarters trailer as well we got the bonus footage of the new CODCAster mode which has been named SKYCAM,
New Map Flak
Lastly, we were treated to a preview of a new multiplayer map called Flak that will be previewed during the multiplayer stream on the 23 August at 11 am PT