Take A Look At What We Will See In The Beta
Sledgehammer Games have released the details of what we should expect to see in the Call Of Duty: WWII Beta and also what features we should not expect to see. The private beta is due to start on August 25 for PlayStation 4 and September 1 for Xbox One.
Here is what we should expect to see in the beta,
- Maps – confirmed
Pointe Du Hoc
- War – Operation Breakout
- Modes – confirmed
- Divisions – You are not limited to any one Division, and are encourage you to try them all!
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.
These are what we should NOT expect to see in the beta,
- Headquarters – We’re testing the match-making of this all-new social experience, but access to this space will not be active during the Multiplayer Beta.
- Supply Drops and Loot – These customization features that add depth and personality to your soldier will not be included in the Multiplayer Beta.
- Esports – Ranked Play, Game Battles, and our suite of competitive features will be accessible when we release in November.
- Additional content not in the Private Multiplayer Beta includes: full progression, remaining maps and modes, additional War Mode maps, and the full armory of weapons, scorestreaks, Basic Training, and equipment.
Source: Sledgehammer Games