Recap Of AMA On Reddit
Sledgehammer Games just revealed some more details for the up coming Call Of Duty: WWII on Reddit. Here is a quick recap of what the main points that were revealed.
- Supply Drops are confirmed for WWII and the plan is for weapon variants/gear to all be cosmetic.
- Zombies info is ‘coming sooner than you may think.’
- MP maps will be featured in ‘variety of different locations.’ Specific details coming later.
- Focus is on having historical gear/uniforms for characters at launch
- Campaign will be 1 player only so there will be no co-op mode.
- There will be no Clan Wars support in WWII
- Ranked Play and Game Battles are “important” to their feature set but more details for esports coming later this summer
- Sledgehammer Games will be at Comic-Con. Details on what they will be showing will be announced later.
- Confirmed NO Nintendo Switch version.
- The team at Sledgehammer Games is very dedicated to MLG/esports.
- With War, HQ, and all of MP, “this is the largest amount of content we’ve created for MP at launch.”
- Scorestreak progress will reset on death. There is a basic training perk that will allow it to continue, but your scorestreak will then require additional points to earn in match.
- Details on PC version are coming soon
- Game server tick rate is 60Hz