Details for the final Black Ops 3 DLC called Salvation are here.
Treyarch today announced the final Black Ops 3 DLC 4 Salvation will be released on September the 6th on PlayStation 4 and gave the following statement.
“Without a doubt, this is the most epic season of DLC that we’ve ever created for fans of Multiplayer and Zombies,” said Mark Lamia, Studio Head, Treyarch. “At this point it goes without saying, that Zombies has been a true labor of love for the studio, and I’m proud to say that this will be a defining and epic experience for the fans who have joined us over the last 8 years.”
“With the release of Zombies as an Easter Egg in 2008’s Call of Duty®: World at War, Treyarch set forth on a journey – or, really a conversation – with fans, and Revelationsis the final punctuation mark,” said Jason Blundell, Director of Zombies, Treyarch. “The secrets we laid out years ago will finally make sense – we’ve been waiting a long time for this.”
Salvation will included Four multiplayer maps and a new map for the Zombies saga called Revelations. All the maps details are below.
- Citadel: Once home to a powerful medieval army, this ancient castle now sits broken and abandoned. Tight corners force close-quarters engagements, while the moat and drawbridge allows for unique player movement opportunities in this mid-sized map. The last trespassers didn’t make it out alive – maybe you’ll have a better shot.
- Micro:What’s better than a BBQ on a hot summer day? A miniaturized war zone that takes place on a well-stocked family picnic table, that’s what! Navigate this bite-size battlefield for a larger-than-life experience.
- Outlaw: Gear up for a showdown in Outlaw; a western-style re-imagining of the fan favorite map Standofffrom Call of Duty®: Black Ops II. This rough-and-tough medium-sized map brings classic engagements, flanking routes and strategic positions for long and medium ranged combat.
- Rupture: The Call of Duty®: World at Warclassic Outskirtsis re-imagined as a high-tech facility, designed by a futuristic society desperate to repair the Earth’s atmosphere.
- Revelations: The long-awaited final chapter in the Origins Zombies saga. In Revelations, we meet up with the Origins characters after they’ve taken an epic journey through space and time – all of their struggles lead to this very moment. In this, the final chapter of the Zombies experience, Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai finally come face to face with the mysterious Doctor Monty in The House. Confronted by an ancient evil, our heroes must fight the zombie horde once more in the final battle to save their immortal souls.
Pre-order is available now on PlayStation Store and included with the pre-order is the dynamic theme for Revelations