The long awaited DLC 3 for Black Ops 3 is due out on the 12th of July on PlayStation 4 and 30 days later on Xbox One and PC.
The new down loadable content pack for Black Ops 3 includes four new multiplayer maps and a new Zombies story as well. The four new multiplayer maps are called Empire, Cryogen, Berserk and Rumble. Empire though is a remake of the much loved Black Ops 2 map Raid and already David Vonderhaar has commented saying that it is likely going to play super fast compared to the original Raid map.
It’s RAID, but it’s also not RAID because you don’t have the mantel speed penalties you had in BO2. It’s likely going to play super fast.
— David Vonderhaar (@DavidVonderhaar) 27 June 2016
- Empire: Treyarch adapts its Black Ops III movement system to the Call of Duty: Black Ops II fan-favorite map Raid. The re-imagining of this classic, medium-sized map features an authentic Roman villa that has been “recreated by a modern-day eccentric billionaire,” where a classic map structure mixes with the new gameplay mechanics of Black Ops III.
- Cryogen: Located far off the coast in the Dead Sea, an isolated compound holds some of the world’s most dangerous criminals in frozen isolation. Sentry towers keep watch over the small map’s circular design as frenetic combat is funneled around the prison’s cryogenic tubes, where opportunities for wall running attacks abound.
- Berserk: Ancient sentinels from a lost civilization guard the entrance to Berserk, a Viking village frozen in time. Players will fight through blizzards, and control the center bridge as they navigate this medium-sized map’s wooden buildings, deadly rocky outcroppings, and tight chokepoints.
- Rumble: Gamers battle amongst larger-than-life mechanized warriors in Rumble, a stadium where giant robots battle to the roar of the crowd. This medium-sized map funnels high-speed combat to the central arena, where players battle their way through fallen mechs and pyrotechnics.
The Zombies story continues with the new experiance called Gorod Krovi which translates loosely from Russian to “City Of Blood”.
- Gorod Krovi: Descent also thrusts players to an alternate universe of Nikolai’s motherland, the 1940s Soviet Union, in the next highly-anticipated chapter of the Origins Zombies saga, Gorod Krovi. Players face-off against a swarm of mechanized zombie infantry and dodge hell-fire from aerial dragon assaults, all in the middle of a raging battle within the remnants of Stalingrad. Gorod Krovi delivers the most exciting Zombies experience yet, filled with horrifying new enemies, exciting new gameplay mechanics and an epic set of Zombie annihilating weapons.
Sadly though for any one with a last-gen console yet again this DLC will not be avaliable for either PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360.